10 Interesting Facts about Secret Neighbor
In the Secret Neighbor game, players are assigned a role in a game of intrigue and mystery. One player is the Neighbor, and the others are Secret Agents. The Neighbor's goal is to get close to the Agents and learn their secrets, while the Agents' goal is to keep their secrets hidden from the Neighbor. Let’s have a look at the most interesting facts about the Secret Neighbor game.
- The game is set in the suburbs of a small town in the United States.
- The player controls a group of six kids who are trying to rescue their friend from a creepy neighbor's house.
- The game is played in a first-person view, and the player can use a flashlight to see in the dark.
- The neighbor's house is full of traps and puzzles, and the player must use teamwork to solve them.
- The game features a "creepy" soundtrack, and the player can hear the neighbor's heartbeat in the game.
- The neighbor is controlled by another player, and their goal is to stop the kids from rescuing their friend.
- The game is designed to be played with friends, and it supports up to 10 players.
- The game is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Russian.
- Secret Neighbor is the first game in the Hello Neighbor series to be released in VR.
- The game has sold over 1 million copies.
Do you like this game? What is your favorite fact about it? Write in the comments below.
Leave a comment
Your comment is awaiting moderation. We save your draft here